Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Addiction To One Fragrance

Ooh, I love this site and this Perfume Addiction article! Of course, it is a fashion-based article that's obviously written from a biased industry standpoint of trying to get women to choose a lifetime (signature) fragrance (loyalty to a brand being the goal), but it's still harmless fun if you could ignore that fact. You can read it here: SANDRA SYMONS reports

According to their system, I think I'm a mix of extroverted/spontaneous and one who wants an ordered life (Fruity Floral, Chypre, Floral Oriental-Sweet). I'm apparently idealistic too, but professional.

This is such a fun , well-written article that it actually makes me consider having just one perfume to be faithful to for the rest of my life. Of course I may still prefer to play the field for the rest of my life, too. How do you listen to just one type of music?

(Image: The beautiful Josephine Baker with her cheetah. She is said to have worn Jean Patou perfumes which are now part of Ma Collection.)