Saturday, April 01, 2006

Private Dreams Made the Earth Chart On Broadjam!

It must be an April Fool's Day joke on me! LOL! Link from below:

Broadjam Earth Top 10

Thank you all for your undying support over these past few months that I've been on Broadjam. If I've come this far, it's only because of people who have taken the time to listen, to review, to keep the hype going, to care. I'm honored and glad to have my songs up on the coolest indie music site on the net through which my life has been enriched in unexpected ways. Most of all, I feel fortunate to have in some way connected with people from around the world who share this passion for music.

Shout-outs: Sand (¡Ombligo!) who was the first person to lend a helping hand in setting up my mp3s online, Wuj, Roy Elkins, Robin (Now Smell This), Paula (PA on Delphi), Katie (Scentzilla!), people who actually bought CDs and downloads and all the fabulous perfumistas who have bought my product and/or said only the kindest things about me and my perfume. If you wanted to buy and couldn't, I thank you for your heart--I feel your love.