Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Saturday Evening

Today's Music: Daniel Bedingfield

I especially love "If You're Not the One" but I've been a fan of his music since his debut on NY radio in 2001 with his Dance hit, "Gotta Get Thru This". He's gone from his own humble home studio to getting signed to a major label and tasting worldwide acclaim and stardom, but he's no fluffy idol; he's a serious cat--one of the best, most gifted singer-songwriters out there in my opinion. I appreciate the album photo in which he looks like he's about to get up, saying, "OK--but I'm about to reorganize your mind with the only two natural instruments owned by Sons of Man that all the other instruments can only try to mimic --I've got the Voice and I've got Rhythm". Delivery guaranteed.

Since I hadn't been up on my celeb news, I didn't know until I searched his name earlier today that he'd been in a severe car accident in 2004. I'm so sorry to hear this and I hope he has fully recovered.

Fragrance of the Moment: Nothing and it's getting dark! I don't know what's up with me but I feel like this is going to be an unscented kind of day...though the night is still young and anything can happen in Pink Manhattan. What a beautiful sunset the sky's about to unfold.

Do you have any suggestions to get me out of this? ;-) Have a great weekend, everybody.