Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today's Music News

Fred Kimmel "Exotica" is currently #3 on Broadjam's Earth Top 10 chart. Congratulations, Wuj! This is a song I collaborated with Fred on--check it out:

Broadjam Earth Top 10

The standings may be different by the time you log on since the chart moves in real time.

Working with Wuj is a total blast! I think he's one of the most talented musicians I've ever had the honor of working with. He's the one who produced my Pink Manhattan Petit-CD. If you haven't checked it out yet, it's now on sale at Towerrecords.com and CD Baby.com!!

I'm always open to collaborating with more musicians and writers. I'm going to put up an ad of my own on Broadjam sometime soon but if you're a musician who's interested in working with Sali Oguri (serious inquiries only), please contact me through my site at www.salioguri.com or through Broadjam. Thank you!