Friday, September 01, 2006

Autumn (Is Near) In New York

Dear Friends: Fall 06 is approaching and I have some exciting things cooking. First, I have a new gig in October coming up:

SALI OGURI
SATURDAY OCTOBER 7 @ 8:30PM
DESMOND'S TAVERN, NYC
433 Park Ave. South, 212-684-9472
$10 admission - 21+ w/ID
Take the 6 train to 28th Street. The club is one block away on 29th and Park.

The band lineup will be the same as the one at CBGB's:

Sali Oguri: Vocals and keyboards
Fred Kimmel: Guitar
J.Dibbs: Bass
Patrick Carmichael: Drums

The first 25 people will receive a free perfume gift (more details later). More gig dates in Fall 06 will follow. Thanks for your support!

Other stuff: I'm happy to share that a song of mine called "All Dressed Up With No Place To Go" has been receiving loads of airplay on TSO1 Web Radio, short for The Smooth1 Web Radio, a noncommercial web cast dedicated to streaming original music. Thank you, Carl T. Smith of Smooth1.com and all my listeners who have supported me!

Broadjam Update: I still have songs in the Top 10s in these genres: Modern Rock, Electronic Dance, Drum N'Bass and Downbeat (all collaborations with artist Fred Kimmel), Dreampop with "Before We Say Goodnight" on my Pink Manhattan Petit-CD. Some songs I sang on are still on the North East and New York charts. Visit www.broadjam.com