Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sali Oguri "Come On Up" and Persephone May Sale!

Today:
Sali Oguri "Come On Up" is back on the Rock New Wave Top 10 chart at Broadjam.


Visit me on My Space and now, you can buy the songs from Sali Oguri Pink Manhattan CD directly from me!



Fragrance: Rich Hippie Devotion, a superlight, lemony blend. The staying power is next to nil, but if you want an extremely pure, organic lemon, this is it. I just got Spring, and I'm loving it; here is a sweet, sunshiney, honeyed jasmine blend with a soft, green earthiness mixed in. I'll write reviews of some more Rich Hippie fragrances in the upcoming weeks, so please stay tuned.













Use code MOMSROCK on email orders during the month of May, 2007 to save on your purchases of Sali Oguri Unreleased Mix a.k.a. Persephone perfume. Free shipping over $50. Visit Wuj Productions.