Sunday, October 21, 2007

Clinique Happy

Happy was my signature for a good while, until my darling told me he wasn't too keen on the scent. That was back in 1999. Now, many years later, I've decided I really love this scent and so I will wear it whenever I have a moment to myself. I don't care if half the world's population wears it; I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking it smells good. I think it's a very well-blended, distinctive scent that manages to be delicate yet sensual thanks to the white florals (I believe plumeria is the Hawaiian wedding flower), and also fresh without being too sharp and astringent as many citruses can be. It's a great perfume and it will go down in history as being such. Darling may not love it but I get raves when I wear it out. We can't control that, now, can we?

Top Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Bergamot, West Indian Mandarin Tree Blossom, High Altitude Laurel

Heart Notes: Boysenberry Bush Flower, Morning Dew Orchid, Melati Blossom

Base Notes: Hawaiian Wedding Flower, White Crinium Lily, Chinese Golden Magnolia, Spring Mimosa Blossoms

(Image: www.scent-sation.co.uk)