Friday, November 16, 2007

Momoberry by Sanrio

All right, so I'm a big, overgrown kid sometimes, and I like this Momoberry, created for Hello Kitty by the indie perfumer who brought us Monyette and Coquette Tropique. Like the first two, this is a roll-on oil perfume, but it's very different. I'd say Momoberry is much more tropical fruity on a musk base (I get intensely sweet red fruits--think Escada Summer LE or Rimmel London Glam) while the other two were more tropical floral (gardenia) and vanilla-based. I can also find similarities between Momoberry and the strawberry scent by Lily Lambert (No.44, I think), except Momoberry is less musky. Guess what's on my personal holiday wish list? Haha!! Then again, I'd probably be just as happy being reacquainted with London Glam, my tried-and-true hypersweet drugstore fave.

Have a great weekend!

(Image: Luckyscent.com)