Friday, December 21, 2007

Lily Prune Fizzy Tea

Just to show you that I'm not entirely fixated on high end fragrances, Lily Prune Fizzy Tea is one of my favorite new finds this year. It can be had for just under $10 for a 1 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray (although I find it light and fleeting like an eau de toilette), and the scent is so pretty and fresh: citrusy and invigorating, a well-blended composition with underlying succulent sweetness. If Bulgari Green Tea wasn't sweet enough for you but you liked the freshness, this could be a holy grail green tea scent. I would lather up with Fa soap in a hot bath, then spritz some of this on for those times when I want a clean and refreshing, casual and non-perfumey fragrance experience.

Lily Prune Fizzy Tea (Ulric de Varens)(2001)
Notes from Scentiments.com:
Eau de parfum fresh, citrus note (bergamot, grapefruit, orange), lily of the valley, rose, jasmine, woody, slightly amber background, white musks.