Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine


There are some simple scents I like, and Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine is one of them. I would describe it as being clean and heady, very floral and on the sweet side. Because the scents in the line are very simple, they're layerable with eachother. I think I like Honeysuckle & Jasmine best alone, but if you are interested in layering, I highly recommend getting one of the miniature cologne Fragrance Combining sets including scents such as Lime Basil & Mandarin, Grapefruit, French Lime Blossom, Tuberose, Blue Agava & Cacao and Pomegranate Noir, unless you can get a hold of their generous sample vials which you can play with for a fairly good while.

Jomalone.co.uk lists Honeysuckle & Jasmine under "light green floral".
Top Notes: hyacinth, neroli, galbanum
Heart Notes: iris, rose & jasmine, lily of the valley
Base Notes: Sandalwood

(Jomalone.com)