Friday, February 01, 2008

Sali Oguri Persephone New York Reviewed On Perfume-Smellin' Things





I'm honored to present the most recent review of Persephone perfume by an illustrious writer and perfume buddy with whom I've swapped scents, Donna aka Flora when she posts here on Pink Manhattan blog. Donna has also been very supportive of my music, and so I was more than happy to pass along a sample of my perfume, which I rarely ever do. I have always revered her taste and descriptions of fragrances (and music), and I'm truly grateful for her writing about Persephone in such favorable light, as I didn't expect she would take to such a Gourmand blend. I must say, her review had me in stitches with lines like "You might find yourself...flirting with younger men, dancing in the moonlight, or otherwise causing a scandal" whilst wearing this scent. It sounds like Donna's personal experience with sampling Persephone has proven to be fun and fruitful, and I am so very pleased to hear that. Feeling good is what it's all about. Please head over to Marina's haven for unarguably the most elite perfumistas in cyberspace, Perfume-Smellin' Things blog to read Goddess of the Underworld: Sali Oguri Unreleased Mix aka: Persephone by Donna.