Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Current Top 10 - Spring 08



I'll probably make new lists as the weather gets warmer, but here is my updated list of favorites:

1. Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain
2. Guerlain Shalimar Eau Légère (Shalimar Light)
3. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Caramel Sunset
4. Guerlain L'Heure Bleue
5. Lostmarc'h Lann-Ael
6. Burberry The Beat
7. Cartier Must (vintage)
8. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Hot
9. Givenchy III (vintage)
10. Guerlain Chamade (vintage)

Bonus picks: Nina by Nina Ricci (apple bottle), Mitsouko, Hypnotic Poison...I'm really feeling the Guerlains (Guerlain whose signature is their delicious vanilla) and gourmands in general right now.

My favorite Guerlain fragrances come up as suggestions when I take their "Discover Your Fragrance" quiz (which has been updated with their newest fragrances). Try it: Visit www.guerlain.com