Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Obama, Clinton and the Pro-Nuclear Energy Stance


I don't know about you, but the fact that Barack Obama is pro-nuclear energy (possibly as much as Republican John McCain is) scares me much more than Hillary Clinton's dishonesty about her Bosnia trip. I don't know how this stance of Obama's is going to help him in Pennsylvania, considering the Three Mile Island accident which occured on March 28, 1979 happened three miles downriver from Middletown, Pennsylvania.

Actually, Clinton isn't opposed to nukes, either, except she's said anti-nuke John Edwards was right about our not knowing how to dispose of waste. Does that mean no new nuclear plants until the waste problem is solved?

What's happening to our planet? Do we care anymore? I don't want to hear from the industry and media anymore that nuclear energy is clean, green or safe--it is none of those things! I want a Green president!!

Visit www.greenchange.org