Monday, April 28, 2008

Sali Oguri Pink Manhattan Purrfume Reviewed On Perfume-Smellin' Things





If ever a perfume review could be Emo, I think this newest review of Pink Manhattan Purrfume by Donna aka Flora has nailed it. It's a moving and captivating story, the way only Donna can tell it, full of playful humor and some of her signature White Floral Queen drama (If you're not familiar yet with her series of white floral reviews on Perfume-Smellin; Things, you need to read them all). This PM review to me was better than a Hollywood movie, how I got swept away by the panoramic visuals she paints and how I empathized with her impassioned desire to just be herself and live life to the fullest. I've come away feeling renewed. Her genuine warmth and free spirit, as well as her creative, accurately descriptive (and not merely evocative but showing perfumista knowledge) and always classy writing, continue to inspire me. She's a special friend, and she's sweet towards her readers and entourage of adoring fans, too. Please click on the top banner or click here to visit Perfume-Smellin' Things blog for the article, plus a special draw--*** You can win! ***