Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Day...and a Top 10



Two random compliments on Nina by Nina Ricci (apple bottle) were the highlights of my busy day; one was from a young waitress who asked me what perfume I was wearing because, I quote, "it smells amazing" :-) and another "you smell good" came from a little girl who hugged me. I was happy to share the name of my fragrance each time, although I was tempted to say Pink Manhattan...haha. Now, you know I don't have to fib when PM gets raves all on its own. ;-p I also got my hair cut today: above my shoulders, roundish in perimeter but layered throughout, with long bangs. It's sort of cute and wild, but it could be tame if I need it to be. I really love the new look. I can't believe it's May already! There's less than 2 months to go for all you soon-to-be-graduates, and with Mother's Day coming up just a few days away, you know beach season starts in just a couple of weeks after that! My goal right now is to attempt to make it to the gym at least 3x a week. I've been a little lax these days, but there's nothing like the summer coming up to make you wanna get in gear.

I went downtown for an audition today--please wish me luck!! Are you ready for my current Top 10 favorites? Here we go!

1. Sali Oguri Pink Manhattan Purrfume
2. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien
3. Paco Rabanne Calandre / Eau de Calandre
4. Nina Ricci Nina (apple)
5. Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle Iris Poudre
6. Loree Rodkin Gothic II
7. Guerlain L'Instant
8. Burberry The Beat
9. Chanel No.22
10. Guerlain Shalimar Light

Still more are waiting in the wings: Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie, Chanel No.19, VS Very Sexy Hot, Chanel Les Exclusifs No.18, Penhaligon's Artemisia, Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque and Caron Eau Fraiche.