Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thierry Mugler Innocent Illusion

I was surprised to like this very sweet fruity floral scent by Thierry Mugler of Angel fame. I didn't buy it today, but if I were to buy, I'd probably go for the adorable Innocent Illusion Set at Sephora online. The fruitiness is a concentrated red fruit scent, almost like passion fruit. I thought dabbing a little bit on my hand was enough, while a full spritz around my face might seem too cloying over time; still, it's the one I came away from Sephora thinking about most. A little roll-on would be just right for a fragrance this intense.

This scent is supposedly a flanker of Angel Innocent, but I think it smells like a whole new scent. Sephora lists it as a Floral but here are the notes:
Thierry Mugler Innocent Illusion (2008)
Red Currant, Lime Blossom, Bergamot, Mandarin, Sweet Almond, Praline, White Musk.