Friday, August 29, 2008

Beatstock 2008 Pics!


Fred Kimmel at Jones Beach Theater, Beatstock 2008!


What makes a show of this caliber is not just the artists and musicians involved but the crew. As soon as we walked in backstage for soundcheck, the wonderful crew let us feel at home, and were quick to point out the most important part of it all is the positive vibe we bring. It's the same wherever I've been in the music world where success is of utmost importance. It was an honor and a learning experience for me to have been at Beatstock 2008 to hear Fred Kimmel play guitar for George Lamond, Judy Torres and many other freestyle greats, and I'm grateful to Fred for my backstage pass! I apologize for the quality of the photos I took but even being at the front of the stage, I didn't have enough zoom on my digital camera. You can see more pics of Beatstock 2008 featuring artists Judy Torres, George Lamond, September, Freedom Williams of C&C Music Factory and more at www.fredkimmel.com and also on Fred's profile at Broadjam.

George Lamond projecting his phenomenal voice


From left to right: George Lamond, Fred Kimmel on guitar


Legendary Queen of Freestyle, Judy Torres (Fred Kimmel at far right)