Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fred Kimmel's Birthday Show at Starving Artist Café and Gallery, 9/12/08


Borg Family Portrait


Description: What if Borgs framed their family photos? Would it matter if they could fit the pictures in the frame? Who am I to judge?

Photographer/Artist: Wuj
Copyright: 2005



Hello:

I’m back again. It’s my birthday, and you’re invited. I couldn’t think of a better place to do the Secret Elf Dance than the Starving Artist Café and Gallery at City Island. The food is reasonably priced and the atmosphere is really cool. There’s no cover, and all ages can get in.
Fred Kimmel and Friends will be playing 2 sets: 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM on Friday, September 12. I hope you can make it. --Fred Kimmel

Starving Artist Café and Gallery is located at:
249 City Island Ave
City Island, NY 10464
(Purple awning right next door to Breakers)
718-885-3779

For more info:
www.starvingartistonline.com
www.fredkimmel.com
and of course the WUJ NEWS