Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jazz CD Life is Good by Yoshiaki Masuo Now on Sale


Many of you know about my dabbling in the Jazz world of music, both as a singer and occasional writer, collaborating with some of the greatest musicians I've ever had the privilege of knowing. Well, this time, I appear on an album as a background vocalist, and here's that album we've been waiting for, by jazz guitarist extraordinaire Yoshiaki Masuo which apparently came out sometime last year, only I'm just now finding out about it! It's called Life Is Good by Yoshiaki Masuo featuring Larry Goldings and Lenny White (Sunshine Ave. Label -- SUNL-1001, 2008). My background vocals are on track 5, "Yoh". I recorded this song with Masuo at the coolest recording studio in SoHo. I wonder what the inside of the CD cover looks like, whether they ever printed the crazy studio pics we all took together. Visit www.masuomusic.com