Saturday, March 21, 2009

Enneagram Type 4



***UPDATE: INFJ Female - The Final Frontier Pt. 2 posted on Friday, April 10, 2009

****Another update: Enneagram Type 4w5: The Bohemian, posted March 31, 2009

----------------------


So I finally have my answer to the MBTI type quest: I'm an INFJ, Enneagram Type 4 (Artist). I actually had to take the Enneagram test (https://www.enneagraminstitute.com) twice because my results were tied between three different numbers (5, 4 and 3), but I realized that after scoring Type 5 and Type 4 equally the first round, then type 4 and Type 3 equally the second round, the only consistent answer was Type 4. So, then when I found this site (www.enneagram.net) where I found this visual collage of Type 4 (how did Serge Lutens get in there? LOL), I knew this had to be "me". I'm not sure if my wing is 3 or 5 but I'm not concerned with that right now. I just wanted to know if I was more INTJ or INFJ and I believe I have my answer.

If anyone else has struggled with their T/F functions flip-flopping as I have, I hope you'll find some helpful insight in reading about how I came to my own conclusion about my type. I also wanted to say thank you once again to everyone who helped me along this journey to self-discovery! I also have to say, I learned that although people around you can guide you, it's good to remember only you can type yourself in the end, and the answer has to really ring true to you. I hope your quest will be as fulfilling as mine has been.

Related link: INTP - August 11, 2010 Pink Manhattan