Saturday, May 02, 2009

Confidence



I love these; they're fabulously useful quotes for the up-and-coming entrepreneur, superstar, you name it - sky's the limit! To life, love and success!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am not a has-been. I am a will be. ~Lauren Bacall

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. ~Peter T. Mcintyre

Pay no attention to what the critics say. A statue has never been erected in honor of a critic. ~Jean Sibelius

The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. ~Sonya Friedman

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. ~Vincent Van Gogh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more: Quotations about Confidence


(Image: ursispatenstein.ch)