Monday, June 08, 2009

Naomi Campbell Mystery


Naomi Campbell Mystery (2003) by the Design House of Naomi Campbell (Wella / Muelhens) is among my favorite fragrances in the line, alongside Naomagic (2000) and the first debut fragrance, Naomi Campbell (1999). As I'd written in my earlier reviews, this is a line in which you'll find many soft, uncomplicated and well-balanced compositions I like to call "skin scents", or those perfumes that manage to smell warm and cozy, yet natural, often with a touch of green, vegetal elements mixed in with the powdery, vanillic or ambery-woody-musky bases tying them together as a collection. I haven't smelled them all, especially some of the more recent fruity ones, but I'm glad to discover the ones I have found and happily added to my wardrobe of all-occasion scents...

Please visit today's featured review: Naomi Campbell Mystery by the Design House of Naomi Campbell