Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Benefit Crescent Row: Something About Sofia



Benefit Cosmetics, the maker of Maybe Baby perfume, has launched three new fragrances in July, 2009. Meet Lee Lee, Sofia and Gina of Benefit Crescent Row, a new line of delicious, sensuous fragrances now available at Sephora. From the creative packaging to the delightful scents themselves, this is a great new line. The fun doesn't stop there; visit www.sephora.com to take a quiz to see which Benefit Crescent Row girl you are. I took it and came up overwhelmingly as Gina (and, no, I don't go for bad boys - LOL), but since my true favorite scent in the trio is Lee Lee (and I love the English garden-style flat depicted on the box), I'm going with that one. Smell them all and decide for yourself! This is part three of my review series; see my previous entries, Laugh With Me Lee Lee and My Place or Yours Gina.

The final review of my three-part series is in! Visit The Examiner to read: Benefit Crescent Row: Something About Sofia (2009)