Friday, July 24, 2009

Best Packaging: Benefit Crescent Row Collection




I got that the Benefit Crescent Row Collection of fragrances was inspired by the Royal Crescent, a row of Georgian townhouses in Bath, England, but I didn't know that the design on each box was modelled after actual places in realistic fashion! Check out the interiors of Laugh With Me Lee Lee: the perfume described as the scent of an English garden is housed in a box depicting the interiors of No.1 Royal Crescent.






Isn't it lovely? Now, here is the scene at Royal Crescent Gardens, depicted on the inside of the box, right behind where the perfume would sit. I think this is brilliant packaging, and I hope they'll win a Fifi for it! I'd love to know which rooms in Bath, England the other two fragrances are based on. If you know, please share with us!

Check out my reviews of each fragrance, too:
Laugh With Me Lee Lee
Something About Sofia
My Place or Yours Gina

Visit today's fragrance report at The Examiner by NY Fragrance Examiner Sali Oguri.







(Images: www.bptlearning.org.uk, www.opensquares.org, Wikimedia)