Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Write Like




Check which famous writer you write like with this statistical analysis tool, which analyzes your word choice and writing style and compares them with those of the famous writers. I Write Like

Here are some of the famous authors I got when I had it analyze my song lyrics:

Cory Doctorow - Genres Science fiction, postcyberpunk

David Foster Wallace - Period 1987–2008
Genres Literary fiction, Nonfiction
Literary movement Postmodern literature, hysterical realism

Ursula K. Le Guin - Genres Science fiction, fantasy

Neil Gaiman - Period 1980s–present
Genres Fantasy, Horror, Science fiction, Dark fantasy

Bram Stoker - Period Victorian era
Genres Gothic, Romantic Fiction
Literary movement Victorian

My blogging, however, is more Dan Brown.

Now it's your turn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Related links:

'I Write Like' Website Goes Viral, Authors Bewildered Jake Coyle | 07/16/10 Huffington Post Tech

Typealyzer - What Personality is that Blog?

Pink Manhattan blog is INTP.

INTP - The Thinkers