Thursday, December 09, 2010

Coulda Sworn...



When I saw this new Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style set at Sephora, I swore the fragrances smelled different from what I'd smelled before; it turns out these are in fact reformulated (or newly composed) scents, a complete flanker set, if you will. I can't remember off the cuff which one I smelled, but I liked it. It reminded me of the Guess? fragrance from 2005. I think the fragrances in this new set are of better quality than the first, but YMMV. Pictured here is Wicked Style Music, which I believe is an apple-based Woody Floral. I'd like to resniff this one and Love, an orange flower-woody Floral according to the website. I might buy these for someone I love, but I haven't gotten a patchouli-based scent for myself since Vera Wang Rock Princess, and I'm in no hurry for yet another woody fruitchouli.