Monday, November 07, 2011

Immortal Twilight perfume, Volturi "Bella" Reign Scented Body Mist @ Twilight Beauty



So, most of us have heard by now that Twilight Beauty has launched a new fragrance called Immortal Twilight, which is interesting news to those of us who followed the whole Twilight perfume by Hot Topic lawsuit debacle. The new launch according to TwilightBeauty.com is a patchouli-based Floral Oriental, a description that served to stop me in the nick of time before ordering the beautiful purple bottle for myself. If they sell out, it wasn't me! Instead, my curiosity drifted over to one of the Volturi Twilight Reign Scented Body Mist series, "Bella", a scent described as "warm, delicate vanilla" (see photo below). I hope they'll restock it soon! Which scent do you think Bella would have worn?