Friday, September 07, 2012

Yves Rocher: What's Your Plant-sonality? Take the Quiz


Yves Rocher: Take the Quiz--What's Your Plant-sonality?

"What's Your Plant-sonality? Feminine or fearless? Charming or Sparkling? Sweet or Seductive?

"Are you a sweet Vanilla or charming Raspberry?" It turns out I'm a little of both (hmm...a trendy homebody of sorts) but mostly "sweet and sensuous--with a wicked sense of fun" Vanilla.

"Uncover your unique plant-sonality by answering a few fun questions about your favorite foods, vacations or activities...

"At the end, you will learn which Yves Rocher botanical suits you best and why!" Alas, I think you have to enter the sweepstakes to find out which scent suits your Plant-sonality, but I saw that Yves Rocher has several different vanillas for me to choose from, between Vanille Noire, Vanille Bourbon, Vanille Pistache and organic Vanille Agriculture Bio from their 1995 CAP NATURE line. I'd love to try them all, and also their Fraise, Framboise, Mûre Sauvage, Pêche jaune, Soufflé, Marron de Noël--oh, my! Floral essences such as Magnolia seem to be calling me, too. Why, they have more than 150 fragrances to choose from, so they're bound to have something for everyone.

(Image: from Les Eaux Gourmandes by Yves Rocher, April 8, 2011 - perfumesbighouse.blogspot.com)