Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CLEAN Shower Fresh



Image: fashionstyleadvice.com

I have such a thing for colored glass, maybe because I have memories of visiting the Corning factory as a child, or playing with beautiful glass marbles, jacks and beads. This clear turquoise bottle is eye candy to me. Shower Fresh is one of the CLEAN perfume variations that I'd say isn't for me, but definitely for someone who likes musky white florals with a Green twist. I found Shower Fresh a bit more Floral than I wanted from a clean scent, but nevertheless it's not your traditional flowery Floral, and fits in with the Clean family just fine. I smell a punchy little tuberose or pikake (the jasmine note in Child perfume oil, a Christina Applegate fave) note in it, with a greenness I associate with linden (lime blossom), although the official notes are jasmine, lily of the valley (a green floral note), citrus and musks, essentially a bouquet of notes within a "rain" type of musky floral composition, but with emphasis on being characterically Floral.