Sunday, March 03, 2013

10 Things Entrepreneurs Can Learn from ‘Ivanka Trump’

Read the article: 10 Things That Women Entrepreneurs Can Learn From ‘Ivanka Trump’ Posted on April 19, 2012 by Joel Brown, Addicted2Success.com When I saw this post on Twitter reworded by TheSuccessKing to read, "10 Things Every Entrepreneur Can Learn from Ivanka Trump", it caught my attention. To my amazement, as soon as I retweeted it, it got more retweets and favorites than any other tweet I ever posted. Most amazingly, it was retweeted by Ivanka Trump herself. Go ahead and read the above link; they're not only good advice for every entrepreneur, but practical solutions that can really apply to everyone.


Image: Advertisement for Ivanka Trump Eau de Parfum, perfumediary.com (In case Ivanka Trump sees this post, I just want to add that I hope the second fragrance launch will be as Floral as she desires. As a perfumista and a fan of her debut scent, I look forward to hearing how a perfume (insert name here) she actually wears inspired it.)