Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stopping a heart attack with your fingers according to Chinese medicine's energy

Disclaimer: I am not an expert in alternative medicine, but my experiences with a particular chiropractor here in New York have been most beneficial. The author of this piece which I've linked to in this post refers to "Asian" ki-iki-jutsu, but the word is Japanese. Although I have never heard of the skill (there's a lot I don't know; neither had I heard of the art of kōdō before I started perfumery, even though I had learned sadō to which it is related), I can tell you that it always feels great to have that spot pinpointed in the article, in the middle of the back between my shoulder blades, cracked by my chiropractor; it always helps me breathe better. Maybe there's something to this, and how incredible if it's true. Just a thought--could it possibly also help remedy panic attacks since these can feel like heart attacks to many people? Read the article: Stopping a heart attack with your fingers according to Chinese medicine's energy by Anne Hart, December 2, 2012 Examiner