Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Priti NYC Soy Nail Polish Remover: Natural, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable


Many of you know I'm into nail polish these days. Keeping a Tumblr of my experiences with different colors and textures has added so much fun to my life. However, my hands were starting to suffer from dryness due to frequent usage of chemical nail polish removers; even the non-acetone ones were affecting me after awhile, so I knew something had to be done. Well, I've found the answer. From PritiNYC.com: Priti Soy Nail Polish Remover w/ Lemongrass Scent - This product WORKS! It's all natural, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable, smells softly and pleasantly of lemongrass, and has really changed my life. I'll never use acetone or chemical nail polish removers again! With Priti's formula, it took about 20 minutes to get the polish off my nails on both hands (edited to add: It takes significantly less time if you're wearing only one coat). Some reviewers said it's greasy, and I expected it to feel like baby oil, but aside from a bit of thin film, it's not terribly oily, easy to wash off with regular soap and water. One 2 fl oz. bottle sells for $13; 4 fl oz. will set you back $22.50, but I promise you this product is worth the New York price. There are handy little wipes available in a pack; if they're more affordable, you might wanna sample with those first.