Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! My April Fragrance Top Favorites List




Happy Easter! This is going to be another short and sweet Top Favorite Fragrances List, but my taste hasn't changed all that much since the last time I did this, anyway. I'm still in love with L'Instant de Guerlain, which I wear practically every day. However, I'm finally back to wearing Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie which is my first Malle purchase (aside from the mini sprays of the others I often mention wearing: Musc Ravageur, Iris Poudre, etc.). I wonder if this is the kind of "spicy floral" that's supposed to make you smell thin - LOL! Actually, I've been pretty good in that department, getting closer to the weight I was at during my TV days. Well, I still have ways to go, but any progress is reason to celebrate.

Enjoy your holiday, and eat all the Lindt bunnies and Creme Eggs in the world for me! I've already had too many!

April Top 7

1. Guerlain L'Instant
2. Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie
3. Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto
4. Crazylibellule and the Poppies Shanghaijava Blue Orchidee
5. Creed Fleurissimo
6. Serge Lutens Un Lys
7. Chanel Chance