Wednesday, June 04, 2014

PINK MANHATTAN Blog: Goodbye Missing Photos, Google+ and Blogger

When Google+ introduced Photo Auto-backup, I went ahead and erased all of the photos I saw there, not knowing why Google had compiled my photos the way they did, just images without storylines or context. Well, now all of my blog photos are gone, including my original photographs. I should have known Google+, Blogger and Picasa were connected, but I didn't expect this to happen. Seven years of blogging and poof, my work is gone. I think it's time for me to move on, and I will eventually start a new blog elsewhere. I'm so sorry to my readers, for all the photos that I've collected here for 7 years to have disappeared within minutes thanks to the convenient push of a few buttons.

I'll keep you all posted.

UPDATE: Phew, I got 'em back!!!!!!! Go to Google Trash if this ever happens to you...the pics are there for 60 days.