Thursday, July 24, 2014

Socionics EII (INFj) or LII (INTj)



Fyodor Dostoevsky, EII INFj

EII: The part about taking dance as a kid really speaks to me. So much of this description rings true; however, I'm not this modest and proper all the time: Dostoyevsky, Female portrait, INFj by Beskova - the16types.info

LII: A lot of this sounds right, too, but conflict avoidant--eek. Also, Sigourney Weaver, Nicole Kidman and Andy Warhol, okay, but I don't care to be typed the same as Putin. Robespierre, Female Portrait, INTj by Beskova - the16types.info


Maximilien Robespierre, LII INTj


I took another short quiz today and came up LII Logical Introverted Intuitive (INTj). (Edited to add: I also came up ILI (INTp) on the test at sociotype.com, but I will post about that type in a separate post.)

Here's another description of the LII (INTj) Socionics Type - sociotype.com

The most fascinating new concept for me is visual identification. I came across a profile of someone who identifies as an INFJ and the same enneagram type as mine, and thought she looked like me in photos--the way she held her head, her face shape, everything. So I'm still unsure whether I'm an INFJ or INTJ, but at least I know I'm not an IEI (INFp) Esenin, but a rational type (Edited to add: Although there is some possibility I can be an IEI or LII as well as LIE (ENTj) according to Sociotype.com.)

Last edited: 6:21 PM