Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Associative Socionics Quadras




This is fascinating stuff; the Associative Socionics method of grouping the Quadras might differ from ones I've seen elsewhere, but this is the system that makes the most sense to me. I definitely see how each of the four types within each quadra relates to one another. I have recently confirmed Olga Tangemann's assessment of my type as an LII INTj Logical Introverted Intratim, which to her is also an MBTI INTJ since the types are models that don't change. See for yourself how the Quadras work according to SAS: TPE – quadras by OLGA · 22.06.2014 Quadra profiles from the perspective of associative socionics: socionics4you.com

I am a Superego type, and that is reflected in the music I write, as well as in the music and art I prefer.