Saturday, November 08, 2014

My November 2014 Top Fragrance Favorites List




This is my Top 5 fragrance list for November. I have no idea what my year end list is gonna look like. Aside from the occasional taste for a warm, smoky scent reminiscent of temple incense, or a clean and fresh citric palate cleanser, Creed Virgin Island Water with notes of lime, coconut and white rum is just about my daily signature perfume. I think I enjoy sharp and refreshing hesperides a lot: lemons and limes, even if they're just supporting notes within a blend. I still can't live without my sweet gourmand coconuts and vanillas, though, especially on these increasingly cold days when I want to be wrapped in warm comfort. All in all, I'm enjoying a laid-back vibe in scents.

1. Creed Virgin Island Water
2. Demeter Kahala Pina Colada
3. Lavanila Coconut
4. Creed Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie
5. 4711