Monday, February 02, 2015

My February 2015 Top Favorite Perfumes List




It's been a long while since I updated my perfume favorites list, so I hope you'll enjoy it even if they haven't changed an awful lot. These days, I circulate just a couple of scents per season, usually sticking to one for an extended period of time till I move onto another one. Currently, I wear some fragrances that I found to be a little strong during the warmer months, as well as my top favorite by Creed which I enjoy more when it's not so cold but still find very pleasant and clean.

February 2015 Top 10
1. Jean Paul Gaultier Madame
2. Creed Virgin Island Water
3. Cacharel Gloria
4. Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze
5. Guerlain L'Instant
6. Britney Spears Fantasy
7. Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Eau de Camelia Chinois