Thursday, May 07, 2015

Bath and Body Works Waikiki Beach Coconut




It's May, and I'm still pining for coconuts! I really enjoyed this scent while I had it, before I decided my daughter liked it more than I. I like it, but don't miss it; I realized I prefer Coconut Lime Breeze (which BBW is no longer carrying - sad face!). Waikiki Beach Coconut is more of a pina colada-like fruity floral accord, while Coconut Lime Breeze is citric. They're both as sweet as I need them to be, but neither one is as coconutty as I'd like, so I just might forgo buying a replacement bottle and get a simple, single note coconut fragrance instead...if only I can find one in this great, big city where you can find anything your heart desires and more.

The notes are listed as follows:

Top Notes: Fresh Bamboo, Coral Berry
Mid Notes: Pink Passionflower, Hawaiian Frangipani, Coconut Jasmine, Saltwater Breeze
Dry Notes: Beach Coconut, Sun-bleached Woods, Forest Sandalwood