Tuesday, October 06, 2015

OGX Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Body Mist (plus my Fall 2015 Top Favorite Fragrances List)



So, it's come to this; I've finally smelled almost all there is to smell in the perfume world, and I've come full circle to a single note I love: coconut. Just as people in the music industry sometimes get cynical after hearing one hyper-produced, high quality track after another and opt for an unrefined indie sound, I've found olfactory solace in a drugstore find that the masses think smells good enough to wear instead of a proper perfume. In all honesty, this body oil really does smell great. In fact, the whole OGX coconut line of hair care smells amazing. When I want more of the note that drew me to Creed Virgin Island Water in the first place, I layer it with this, or wear this instead. Something about simplicity really calms me down.

Shall I go ahead and share my current favorite fragrances here? Since I'm only wearing a handful of scents these days, they're easy to list: the aforementioned Creed, Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze, Demeter Kahala Pina Colada, Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2 and OGX Coconut Oil Body Mist.