Tuesday, December 29, 2015

PINK MANHATTAN 2015 Year End Fragrance Favorites List & More




It's that time of year again to compile my list of favorite things, except each year, I have fewer things on the list. I hope your year was one of exciting new findings; as for me, I'm quite content with the following:

Fragrance Top Favorites 2015

1. The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist
2. Creed Virgin Island Water
3. Forever 21 Love & Beauty Coconut
4. Demeter Kahala Piña Colada
5. Britney Spears Fantasy

I got a lot of use out of Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze, but I think I OD'd on it, so...


Please visit my Tumblr for my nail polish Top Favorites. On the nail polish front, my favorite campaign of the year is by Revlon by far, from #LOVEISON ("Color that commits": bridal motifs are usually tacky, but that's a way to market shades that are right for you) to their hefty Vegas-inspired Colorstay Gel Envy launch. I will review a handful of them in 2016.


Have a Happy New Year's!



Speaking of Revlon, enjoy this piece by The Onion


: