Thursday, August 04, 2016

Bath & Body Works Malibu Heat

I've been wearing this all summer long since I discovered it. If you like fresh scents and coconut, you'll love this light and watery interpretation of coconut and other tropical fruits. It's a nice, simple fragrance to layer other scents with, too. I think it smells a bit like candy but it's more refreshing than sugary. This is my favorite BBW scent right now, so I hope it'll stop being limited edition one day (I think the fragrance was brought back since its launch because I've seen different packaging for it (Edited to add: I might be thinking of the Shimmering Mist)).

Malibu Heat

Top Notes: Fresh Mandarin, Juicy Orange, Crisp Pear, Succulent Pineapple
Mid Notes: Orange Blossom, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Water
Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood, Sunny Musk